- 4 Tablespoon white chia seeds
- 1 Cup almond milk
- 2 Tablespoon maple syrup (or honey, to taste)
- 1/4 Cup chopped strawberries
- 1/4 Teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 Teaspoon cardamom (from 2 green pods crushed, or powdered cardamom)
- Let sit for 30-45 mins, stirring from time to time at room temperature, and it will set like tapioca.
- Nice to refrigerate for 20 mins. or overnight if you would like a pudding dessert, if you want to eat it for breakfast, it is great made the night before like a muesli.
- This is good for 2-4 servings
See Mexican Chocolate Chia Pudding for a decadent chocolatey version.