Sage Clinic Vancouver celebrates Naturopathic Medicine Week with an Open House on Sunday at 487 Davie Street in Yaletown.
Events include free lectures on various health topics; healthy appetizers, recipe cards, and organic herbal tea; blood pressure checks; and meet and greet sessions with the Sage Clinic staff.
This is a great opportunity to explore Sage Clinic and see what we have to offer.
If you have a friend or family member who you think would benefit from naturopathic medicine feel free to invite them. All are welcome! Come visit us before the Canucks game on Sunday!
For those who would like to attend who have children there is a beautiful new playground across the street from Sage Clinic at Emery Barnes Park.
Please contact us at 604-697-0397 or info(at)sageclinic(dot)com if you have any questions about this event.
Free lectures by our naturopathic physicians will be offered on the following topics:
- 12.00 pm: ‘The Benefits of Saliva Hormone Testing’ by Dr. Arjuna Veeravagu
- 1.00 pm: ‘IV Nutrition/ IV Chelation’ by Dr. Julie Moore
- 2.00 pm: ‘Craniosacral Therapy: The Mind-Body Connection’ by Dr. Juliet Ghodsian
- 3.00 pm: ‘Food as Medicine: The Anti-Inflammatory Diet’ by Dr. Heidi Lescanec
- 4.00 pm: ‘Food Allergies and Sensitivities’ by Dr. Natalie van Veelen
LOCATION: Sage Clinic Vancouver (corner of Davie and Richards Streets in Yaletown)
DATE: Sunday May 15th
TIME: 11 AM – 5 PM
Availability for the naturopathic medicine lectures is limited, so please call 604-697-0397 or emailinfo(at)sageclinic(dot)com to reserve a space.
487 Davie Street
Vancouver, BC V6B2G2
Fax (250) 590-7810
For more information about Sage Clinic’s hours and locations or to schedule an appointment, click here?