The following is an overview of the services that I offer. If you are interested in booking an appointment, checking my availability, or scheduling an event, please visit my Contact page or follow the directions under each subject below.
I practice as a Naturopathic doctor in Kitsilano and Point Grey, Vancouver. I am currently accepting new patients. An initial consultation is a one-hour visit, which will include the following:
- An exploration of your health background and history
- A detailed look at your current health needs and concerns
- An individualized treatment plan which may include any combination of the following: lab tests, vitamin and mineral supplementation, nutritional counselling, botanical medicine, acupuncture, vitamin injection, prescription medication.
Each visit is tailored specifically to an individual’s needs and will be assessed purely on a case-by-case basis. For more information or to book an appointment, please email or call my clinic at 604.738.2205 (Kitsilano) and 778.379.4448 (Point Grey)
- a particular dietary plan
- creatively coping with food allergies/sensitivities
- practical challenges, such as how to: organize; stock the pantry; source the ingredients; prepare, store, and preserve food; plan ahead; and more
- how to manage obstacles over time constraints
- how to manage food aversions (particularly for picky eaters!)
- treating food cravings (find out what is behind them and how to satisfy them while still eating healthfully)
- dealing with ingredients that have you stumped, uninspired, or feeling stuck in less-than-tasty ruts
During a consultation, we will discuss menu suggestions, recipes, and expansive wholesome ingredients that suit your particular needs, medical condition’s, goals (such as improved energy or weight management), and lifestyle.
Nutritional Counselling is particularly helpful for:
- Those who have been recently diagnosed with food sensitivities/allergies
- Those working with restricted diets (such as gluten-free, dairy free, anti-inflammatory, vegetarian, and more)
- Those trying to feed families as a happy satisfied whole when there are particular dietary needs of one
- Those who are looking to make a dietary change but do not know where to begin